Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Japan - where we stayed

Okay, so I have no idea how I am going to catch up the summer events but I guess I need to start somewhere...

Let's start with where we stayed over the summer. We stayed at a hotel near Machida, Japan, during Dan's first trip. Check out the view from our room:



What's behind these doors?
...laundry... My primary responsibility was to walk 10 minutes to a laundromat. I didn't have to clean anything, thanks to housekeeping and I didn't have a kitchen, so we ate out all the time. Of course, eating out in Japan is a LOT healthier than eating out in the States. :)



The area we stayed in was very nice and local. There were plenty of restaurants and things to do within walking distance of the hotel. :)

After Dan headed back to the States mid-summer, I stayed with a dear friend in Osaka for a couple of weeks. Then, when it was time for him to return to Japan, I met him in Yokohama since we stayed at the Bayside Sheraton.

No comments:

Post a Comment