Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Shame on me :)

Greetings... yes, I can't believe it's been 3/4 of a year since my last post... eek... I had NO IDEA that it's been that long since my last post. I keep saying I will get better about the blogs but look at me now... So, I will just give you a quick update about what we've been up to in 2011:
  • We started the year off with a 5-day visit from Hitomi... all the way from Japan.
  • We "reactivated" our passports: Canada, Indonesia, Japan, and Korea
  • Tokyo, Japan: Dan was working and I was playing and entertaining his mom and aunt, who came for a visit)
  • Oh yeah, since we were already on that side of the world, we vacationed in Bali and Korea.
  • Montreal - earlier this year. Dan was on another work trip and I tagged along with my mileage points.
  • One of my best friends, Leslie, got married!
  • My sister-in-law and her family moved to the A-T-L! They have decided to raise our niece in the "P-T-C bubble" (it's a good thing :)
  • Chicago - Dan's birthday present was to head up there for a car show. We also enjoyed more time with our dear friend Marc.
  • Yoshimi visited us from Japan again.
  • We have become an active part of a community again - (Many of you know that during my first year in middle Tennessee, I only had one "BFF" within a 200 mile radius or me... it was the first time I EVER experienced that in my whole entire life.)
  • We are quite happy with the kitten we adopted... I think our picky efforts paid off because she's also "part-dog" (like Mittens) :)
So, that's the basics of what all we have been doing this year. I will try my best to catch up soon with more details of each point. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great year - so glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete