Dan and I drove down on Thursday after he put in half a day of work. That was after logging in extra hours earlier in the week, including working a 12+ hours day on Wed night. (Thanks Dan, for putting in so many hours this week). We stopped in Atlanta to grab a quick bite at EATS, pick up some Chocolate Pink goodies, and then headed out before Thursday afternoon traffic broke out. We arrived in Orlando late Thursday night.
BRIDAL LUNCHEON
On Friday, we took Junko to a bridal luncheon at Timpano's Chop House. While we were having fun girlie time, our husbands took off for the Aston-Martin dealership in the hopes of checking out a $2.4 million dollar car. Brad said it so well, "As long as it's so expensive to the point that I can't even be tempted to want one, I'm in." Unfortunately, when they got there, they discovered that the car is not shown to the public. Regardless, I bet the 3 men + Baby Mira had a great time at the dealership.
We skipped dessert and headed back to Daniel's parents house because I had those Chocolate Pink goodies from Atlanta!
We made Junko practice cutting the cake.
Of course, we also had to partake in some sillyness
Check out the yummy desserts!
White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake
The Chocolate Pink Mousse Cake (Their signature dessert... 10 out of 10 stars!). For those who actually care, here's the ingredients: Hazelnut cookie bottom, chocolate truffle mousse, chocolate buttermilk cake, chocolate ganache.
REHEARSAL DINNER
The rehearsal dinner was held in a private home. We had barbeque, some of the BEST cupcakes I've EVER tasted, and a lot of silly fun.
Yes, those are the only photos that I have from the rehearsal dinner. :)
PHOTOS BEFORE THE WEDDING
While the girls were partaking in photo sessions with the wedding party, Dan and Matt headed off to some cool mini-golf place that was highly recommended. While Dan and Matt were having fun, Brad and Mira were stuck at a tire shop, getting their flat tire replaced.
This was the most efficient way to keep Junko's dress clean :D
Pre-ceremony dancing.... There wasn't any dancing during the reception.
Junko as she is about to enter in to the chuch. Poor Junko. She has no sense of direction so she was about to go in to the Fellowship Hall, which is located on the other side of the campus from the Chapel. :)
Junko.. about to head in to the chapel.
The ceremony was beautiful. The pastor said Junko was the happiest bride he had ever seen. She was so happy to the point that the pastor made the couple turn around and face the audience so they could feel the radiant beam of happiness.
The WALK from the Chapel to the Reception Hall
Photo of Ai and me, taken just outside the Chapel.
Dan and me
The beginning of the 2-3 block walk to the reception hall. In true Japanese fashion, we went collectively.
Photographer Dan did an excellent job of capturing the moment.
Reception
Yuri, Leslie, and me
As the maid of honor (or is it matron? I keep forgetting), I made a toast to the Groom and Bride.
Guess who caught the bouquet?
Check out the beautiful bride with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment