During the Christmas holidays, we went to Secrets Maroma Beach. We HIGHLY recommend it. We thought it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of last minute deals and a current lifestyle of only having a cat as a dependent.
We recommend Secrets because of the food (the guacamole was awesome), the all-inclusive option, it is ACTUALLY on a really nice beach, it is away from the crazyness of Cancun, etc.
I told Dan we didn't actually SEE Mexico because well, we got chauffered from the airport to the resort and back.
Returning back was quite interesting because of our flight. We knew that a bomb had gone off on Christmas day but had no idea about the new security regulations, such as not being able to go to the bathroom within the last minute of flight.
Flying to Cancun was quite interesting because we flew Delta out of Nashville, which meant we had a layover in Atlanta. I've NEVER had a layover at the airport so it was a new experience.
(Photos forthcoming whenever I get it off Dan's laptop)
Ah...the beach
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment